History

The Department of Mechanical Engineering is among the first departments set up in this university in 1956 in the then Royal Technical College. This college was later transformed and upgraded by an Act of the East African High Commission on 25 th June 1961 into the second University College in East Africa under the name "Royal College Nairobi".

Next

PDF